Sunday, 29 April 2012

Sunday Nails: Raspberry Ripple





Here are my nails of the week this week. And not to blow my own trumpet I think they turned out quite well and were very easy to do, unlike my last disaster with nail stickers from nail rock which just went straight in the bin.

I've only done the ring finger because otherwise I think things like this can look a bit OTT. And I used Topshop Offbeat for the base colour.

The decals are from Jan Christie, they have tons of designs and are only a few quid each. I even got some little samples thown in for free. Click here to see all their designs and get your own.

Read more to see how it's done:


Here's a peek at some of the other designs. Anything catch your eye?



Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Ohh these look so good and easy to do!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria. Yep so easy! Took a few attempts to get the transfer of the backing but took no time at all!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover